Goodbye 2011, Welcome 2012.
I can’t believe 2011 is coming to the end. Well, what can i say. Every year has it’s pros and cons. But this year really wasn’tas bad as it sounds or seems. If i were to rate this year from 1-10, id say, 7. I got close to a lot of people this year and truthfully, I’m thankful for having whoever I gotten close with this year. You guys made this year completely different and a whole lot better than I expected it to be. Family wise, things have been more broken down. Maybe its simply because Ive grown up a lot, my mind is more settled and I tend to have my own thoughts and opinion. In this year, I’ve learned a lot of lessons and I’ve finally thought over somethings.
- Nothing is a must.
- Forget the past, and live for today cause tomorrow is not promised.
- Cherish and appreciate what you have right now.
- Don’t cry because its over, smile because it happened.
- Don’t remain on the past.
- The lesser you care, the happier you’ll be.
- To see rainbow, you have to go through rain.
- Life goes on, whether you like it or not. Live with a smile, cause days still continue, it wont stop because of you. So cry or smile, 1 word, your choice.
I have an instinct that 2012 will be an amazing year, Ive never had a feeling like this that’s so strong and affirmative. I’ll wait and see if my instinct is true.
My feelings exactly.